Sunday, November 14, 2010

°missing you°

I seem to have nothing to say anymore. I have used the excuse of not having some kind of app for my phone to make it easier to do. Which, I'll admit, if I had an app, I would probably consider blogging more. I've even considered switching to tumblr. But then I realized I'm probably not cool enough to use it. I wish that turning on my computer didn't seem like such a task, but it does. Maybe it's because my PC is a senior citizen and only really works well when its a full moon on the 6th Sunday of the 13th month. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. But it does definitely *feel* like its a chore. I can't remember the last time I actually used the computer for anything--seems my phone is taking the brunt of the workload. Its always nearby and usually pretty fast...and I'm lazy. So yeah. An app for my phone would be immensely helpful. Maybe I should learn how to write codes and make an app myself.. hmm. Yeah not gonna happen. Remember how I said I'm lazy? It always gets in the way of all my good ideas.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: