Friday, July 18, 2008

as promised..


the cards that i said i made the other day.. i love this first one with the strawberry on it. its just so summery to me. and i love how the color scheme came out exactly how I had imagined.

this card, I dont love quite as much. maybe its bc its a design I borrowed from the CPS site and not one of my own. I dont know. I do think its cute, its just not 'me'.

I dont have much to say today, except that I'm glad its Friday, the week flew by super fast for me. I'm sitting here waiting for Art to get home from work, so I can be on my way to work. So exciting, right? dont be too jealous :D

Oh, and this pic is for my mom, so she can see my new haircut. I went pretty short, but kept a lot of length, kinda like an A-line thats choppy.

happy friday!!

xoxo

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love your haircut..Very pretty! That strawberry on your card is too cute!

Michelle said...

Those cards are so cute! Love that little strawberry.

Chasity Grace said...

love the haircut! super cute. i love your cards as always. i wish i could make cards as cute as yours!!!

JB said...

you make the cutest cards ever! i can never make anything that cute! seriously!

and super cute haircut! you're a doll!