Wednesday, August 06, 2008

She's gone..

She left this world, left the pain behind, and moved on to a more
beautiful place. I miss her so much, it happened too fast. Everything
around me is demanding my attention.. All I want is to sleep so I can
see her in my dreams, hug her, hold her and hear her beautiful voice.

I miss you so much, mom. I love you more than any words could ever
express. I hope to make you proud, and to raise my daughters to be
strong, loving and passionate women--just like you. Visit me in my
dreams, and know you are always on my mind and in my heart.

LGP
12/30/58--8/2/08
Xoxo

--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

4 comments:

Katie said...

Monica,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was so sad when I read on your twitter that she lost her fight. I'm so grateful that you got to go be with her, and I wish I could be there to help you with whatever you needed help with. Take care girl, and I'll see you when you get back. You're in my prayers. :)

ricanlaw said...

Dear Monica:

I'm saddened to discover that your mom has passed on. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you continue to see your mom in your dreams and that she never be absent from your heart and memories.

JB said...

hi sweet girl, just wanted to say again how sorry i am about your mom. hugs!

Nancywithajones said...

IM so sorry for your loss, Your and your family will remain in my prayers.