Wednesday, August 06, 2008

She's gone..

She left this world, left the pain behind, and moved on to a more
beautiful place. I miss her so much, it happened too fast. Everything
around me is demanding my attention.. All I want is to sleep so I can
see her in my dreams, hug her, hold her and hear her beautiful voice.

I miss you so much, mom. I love you more than any words could ever
express. I hope to make you proud, and to raise my daughters to be
strong, loving and passionate women--just like you. Visit me in my
dreams, and know you are always on my mind and in my heart.

LGP
12/30/58--8/2/08
Xoxo

--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

4 comments:

Katie said...

Monica,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was so sad when I read on your twitter that she lost her fight. I'm so grateful that you got to go be with her, and I wish I could be there to help you with whatever you needed help with. Take care girl, and I'll see you when you get back. You're in my prayers. :)

ricanlaw said...

Dear Monica:

I'm saddened to discover that your mom has passed on. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you continue to see your mom in your dreams and that she never be absent from your heart and memories.

*~*Jocelynne*~* said...

hi sweet girl, just wanted to say again how sorry i am about your mom. hugs!

NancyJones said...

IM so sorry for your loss, Your and your family will remain in my prayers.