Monday, November 19, 2007

7 years ago, yesterday

i said i do. and i meant it.
my boyfriend became my husband, my lover, my confidant, my best friend, the man i would have children with.


i wont say we havent had ups and downs. lots of downs actually. but i hope that most of the turbulent times are behind us. we deserve some good happy times. 7 years is a long time...and i hope we have 5x more ahead of us. he is a great daddy. and a fantastic husband (most of the time lol).
i have been blessed.


5 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary you guys :) It was fun watching it all come together from the sidelines ;)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Big congrats, Monica and Mr. Monica!!

Morgan said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have many more... ;)

Marissa said...

Congratulations Monica and Art!!! 7 years?? That is a long time.. We are very happy for you!

JB said...

Happy Anniversary!