Wednesday, November 15, 2006

happy humpday!!

yo peoples! this is officially the last day of my first week of work!! woo hoo me! lol. i could tell that i was looking forward to a day off because i didnt want to get out of bed lol. actually, i think that had less to do with work and more to do with the fact that it was freezing this morning!! i guess i can't complain too much tho because it hasnt even snowed yet this year--at least in the valley anyways.

dont have much to update on..cuz i've been working..but tomorrow i plan to get my scrap on cuz i got my scrapologie kit in the mail on monday!! i keep taking everything out and fondling the papers and the chipboard lol. i sound like a paper pervert hehe. ooh, and i got one of the supplements--pink city, cuz i really wanted some of that k&co twinkle type. and man. they werent kidding that it was super super glittery!! but i love it. i cant deny it. and i got me some 7gypsies portfolios to alter. i think thats what my mom will be getting for xmas..but ssssh!! dont tell her ;)

yesterday there was a meme on the pub that looked like fun, its like a fill in the blank type thinger..so here it is:

one. I am tired and cold.
two. mommy knows me best
three. I feel see number one.
four. the most important thing in my life is my family
five. I always carry hand sanitizer,gum and my mac lipgloss
six. I think everyone should be able to blog from work. lol
seven. I’m at my happiest when i'm in snug in my bed with art and my girlies. just having relaxing family time.
eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me begging olivia to get out of bed!
nine. my favorite food ingredient is dont know if i have a favorite..besides pepper lol. but i do use a lot of cream of chicken.
ten. my eyes are what ppl say are my best asset.
eleven. my favorite material possession is my wedding ring
twelve. to relax, I like to light some candles and turn on some slow jams..like barry white, sarah mclachlen, sade..just whatever
thirteen. the town I live in is uber conservative
fourteen. my worst habit is interrupting ppl when they are talking
fifteen. my guilty pleasure is ben and jerrys new york super fudge chunk
sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is their teeth. then their eyes. then their shoes. lol
seventeen. I think i need some coffee right about now.
eighteen. I can live without um...i dont know! i think i need everything i have!
nineteen. I wish I had more money..no wait. thats too easy. i wish i had the skills to manage my money better then i wouldnt need more money hehe. see how smart i am ;)
twenty. my life is just beginning.

happy humpday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't stand waking up in the cold either- which has gotten me into the bad habit of jacking UP the heat when I go to sleep. Not good! And now I've forgotten whatever else I was going to comment about -- have a good rest of the week!