Thursday, July 13, 2006

my mojo is flowin!!



2 lo's yesterday. 2 lo's today..i think i like this!! i dont know where this surge of mojo came from, but i'm keepin it doggone it!! hehe.
the lo titled 'happy girl' is a scraplift of my late night chica dena (momtozoe)...happy bday girl!!!

yesterday's challenge on the gs board was to talk about your favorite tv show, cancelled or not. and I dont know that i have just one. i mean. i really really miss friends. it was the bestest show ever!! it was funny, it was sappy, it was witty, it was sad. it had it all. but, i also will miss will & grace. that show was heee-larious! i still watch it everyday. i also really super miss sex and the city! miss the shoes, the real girl talk. i miss it.
i think there are too many shows to mention just one. i mean. i miss frasier for goodness sakes!! lol. but my number one hands down missed show:





beverly hills 90210!!
yes. i admit it. i luuuuuurve that show to this day. i still watch reruns. i loved me some dylan!! yummo! and i was a fan of brenda. and i hated kelly. well i hated her until she got with brandon. then i liked her. but then i hated her when she went all druggo. then i liked her again. but that is why i loved it!! something to look forward to every week. not to mention that i grew up with that show. altho, it is kinda funny to watch the really old episodes and think..man. i used to think those clothes were soo cool!! lol. ya right!!!

happy friday to ya!!!

9 comments:

Kell said...

OK Mo!! Another OMG moment here....Guess what my favorite tv show is ALL TIME show?!?!??! take a wild one........

YOU GUESSED IT!! 90210!! Holy moly. now that is funny. I watch it everyday. we TIVO that bad boy. haha even Kevin loves it. I love how its on twice a day. hehehe

melissa said...

I LOVE 90210!! I had such a crush on Brandon when I was younger. thinking about it brings back good memories :)

cute LO's

Julie Ann said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Sarah said...

Most of the outfits were cool except Brenda in those too small vests over the huge shirts!

Renee said...

Great layouts!

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL!!! I love that too! LOL

jill s said...

cute layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.