Tuesday, July 04, 2006

i've been sick!!



sick! can you believe that? here it is summer and i have a cold!! a freakin sore throat, plugged up ears and nose..ugh. well, i've been trying to convince myself all day long that i feel better..and so far i've been ok. I at least got a page done!! woo hoo for me!!

so today is the 4th!! happy freedom to us :) and thanks to all the soldiers keeping it that way for me and my family!!

nothing too special going on today for us..just going to relax around the house..maybe put up the slip and slide for the girls. not sure yet because it might rain today..so we'll see.

so..i've been mia for a few days and i dont have much to say..except hello and good bye! hehe. see ya tomorrows and have a happy and safe holiday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I found your blog from the 2peas pub. Just wanted to drop in and say "hi". Have a fabulous 4th! Great LO's!!!

Sofia said...

Your layouts rock!