Saturday, June 10, 2006

happy saturday!


how's it going? not too shabby myself. the kiddos are going with their poppa to the zoo this afternoon, so art and i are looking forward to some time alone :D might go see The Breakup. Afternoons without the kiddos are rare around here, so we have to try to make the most of it. Our original plan was to go grocery shopping--cuz its such a pain to take them with us. but then i thought, ugh, how exciting is that! lol. so we decided to see a movie instead.

Last night me and carolyn didnt hang for long--just went to the Training Table and had dinner. yum! i love their dipping sauce!! Anyways, I did a LO late last night while peaing...its called 'Love You Forever'. It was inspired by the effers..cuz once I got to thinking of book titles I had all these ideas! I can't believe that i had never looked to book titles as inspiration, duh!!!

Hope you have a happy saturday!!

1 comment:

JB said...

hi Monica! I'm in SL too! How cool! Thanks for visiting my blog! Way cute pages byw!