Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally back home

Had to take a last minute trip to california to see my mom last
saturday. The cancer has spread to her liver and her spinal cord. I'd
been worried about something like this happening--she'd been complaining
about a numbness in her legs, and it turns out that was caused by a
tumor in her spinal cord. I got down to the hospital saturday evening,
and she was just in great spirits and so happy to see me and the girls.
She has been walking the last few days and will hopefully be back home
soon..she is making great progress. As for me, my head is still in a fog
just trying to absorb everything. I took today off work, but I'm not
feeling much better about things yet, all I know is I'm not ready for
reality just yet. Anyone know of a dark hole I can hide in for a little
while??
Xoxo
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OMG... I can only imagine what you're going through.
You and your beautiful Mom will be in my prayers.
I have missed you!!

Anonymous said...

God your mom sure is one tough lady! Hope you guys are all doing good. Let me know if you need help with the girls or anything.