got this one done for this weeks effer. and when i started it i didnt really start it with the intention of it being all dark and twisty. but .. thats where it went anyways. ah well. i dig how it came out. i love the color combo. :)
and i was checkin out one of my most favorite scrappers ever anilu..and here is the interview she made me::
1. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? the left. i think its the left. when i lay down..im on the left lol
2. Favorite movie ever? pretty woman..i dont really think its the movie i love so much as it is the shopping scene. oh, and richard gere. yum.
3. How tall are you? i'm a whole whopping 5'3 lol
4. Where were you born? orange, california, and i even still have the piggy bank that was given to my mom by one of the staff nurses when i was born. hes an orange. he has an orange for a head, and an orange for his body. he actually kinda looks like a bird.
5. What would you save from a burning house? my kids. nothing else matters beyond that.
Wanna be interviewed? Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions (leave your e-mail!). I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
well i just got back from a spider man pinata quest with one of my friends from the mommy board. we must've hit up about 4 different stores. kinda fun. kinda wet bc its raining outside. i think maybe now i will scrap ;)